Mug for the Royal Highness!
The Victorian Black Royalty Mug the perfect mug to feel like you're an English royal sipping your evening tea. The mug is a wonderful choice for your home, weddings, corporate events, restaurants, and every outing where you want to impress. Want to enjoy a cozy night indoors? This should be your go-to mug.
The simplicity of the mug is going to charm you. Its snug design will work with different kinds of personalities; royal, simple, and bohemian kind! Pair it with natural tones and accents to get the best look possible.
ABOUT the ART
Impressionism is the 19th-century art movement that is now known for its vast collection of oil paintings. The identification of these paintings can be done by observing small and thin brush strokes. Generally, Impressionist paintings had an open composition and depicted light in an accurate manner.
It was developed by French artists. The famous Impressionist artists of this period, such as Claude Monet and Edgar Degas broke the conventional rules of art and captured light and movement in their own unconventional manner. This movement changed the course of art history.
SPECIFICATIONS and FEATURES
- Material: Porcelain
- Technique: Decal Printing
- Dimensions: H- 10.8cm, Dia- 8.5cm
- Easy-going colors
- Clean design and elegant look
- High quality and durable
- Suitable for serving different drinks
- Designed to fit perfectly in your hand
- Victorian-inspired color palette
GIFT BOX CONTAINS
The package that The Artment sends consists of the Victorian Black Royalty Mug with a triple layering of bubble-wrap and safely packed in a box.
- Serve tea or coffee to your guests and impress them with your statement style
- The white and bright colors of the mug make it perfect to be paired with a minimalistic wooden tray
- Use silver or golden metal spoons when serving to boost the elegance factor
- The beauty of the mug will intensify when placed against a dark or dense backdrop; use colors like dark gray, navy blue, or deep red.
- Use the mugs alongside your finest porcelain dinner set and become royals