Find Calm and Peace in His Presence!
The Pichwai Folk Art Krishna Canvas is such a beautiful canvas that every believer of Thakorji should have this set in their home. You can feel the positive energy gushing through the canvas made by taking inspiration from Pichwai folk art of Nathdwara! That is the real beauty. The use of royal colors and fine print makes the Pichwai Folk Art Krishna Canvas a must-have for your home.
There is so much grace and elegance portrayed through this canvas, that you feel close to Lord Krishna. Pichwai has the magic of capturing the devotees’ eyes instantly. Although this is not the original work, it sure looks like one. Let the beauty of Pichwai Folk Art Krishna Canvas steal your hearts!
ABOUT the ART
Pichwai style of painting majorly developed in Nathdwara, Rajasthan about 400 years ago. The painting style is observed to be extremely intricate and visually appealing. Originally done on cloth depicting the life of Shree Krishna, this type of painting can take months or years to complete. This skillful art form takes years to perfect and the outcome is always phenomenal.
The word Pichwai comes from 'pichh' meaning back, and 'wai', meaning textile hanging. While the paintings most often depict the tales of Lord Krishna, they also show other subjects such as cows, gopis, Radha, and lotuses. These paintings used to be hung in the temple of Shrinathji (Shrinathji ki Haveli) in Nathdwara. Today, they're also used in homes and offices to ensure the space is blessed.
SPECIFICATIONS and FEATURES
- Dimensions: Small- 30cm, Medium- 40cm, Large- 50cm
- Material: Canvas
- Technique: Digital Printing
- Sold with Wooden Frame with Gold Ring Frame
- Matte Finish
- Clean design and elegant look
- High quality
- Durable Art Work
- Handle with Care
Note: The color of the actual product may slightly vary from the images shown as the images are shot in different lighting.
GIFT BOX CONTAINS
The Gift Box that the Artment sends consists of Pichwai Folk Art Krishna Canvas with a triple layering of bubble-wrap and safely packed in a box.
- The Pichwai Folk Art Krishna Canvas is a beautiful addition to your home, no matter what kind of decor you’ve used
- It will go well with a subtle grey and white decor or for a bold look can be paired with darker backdrops
- Display the wall art on a plain wall with earthy tones to enhance the look of the space
- When paired with gold elements, the wall art shall become an eye-catching element of the decor
- The wall art is a perfect piece for your foyer arranged with wooden and natural accents
- Pichwai Folk Art Krishna Canvas shall light up the decor of your puja room as it would be in the olden times