Serving Beverages in a Minimal Yet Alluring Way!
The Keep Your Cool Multicolored Glasses shows the spirit of minimalism in a unique and classy way. The superb colors used on the glasses make it unlike anything else that is available in the market. The striking features of the Keep Your Cool Multicolored Glasses is what gives off a perfect Minimalist vibe.
The way in which each glass has been made to look like a bulkier, yet has a simple design shows us how the artist must have been thinking. The simple yet eye-catching make of this glass will be the talk of the party next time. It will fit into your lifestyle easily and impress.
ABOUT the ART
Minimalism emerged in New York in the 1960s, characterized by extreme simplicity of form and a literal, objective approach. The concept relies on the belief that instead of owning a lot, the focus should be shifted to owning necessary items and living a clutter-free life.
Today, the idea of minimalism fits well into our lives, owing to the acceptance of sustainability, functionality, ergonomics. The simple yet attractive look of all minimal items is what creates the appeal to include them in one’s home.
SPECIFICATIONS and FEATURES
- Material: Borosilicate Glass
- Dimensions: Dia- 8.5cm, H-15.5cm
- Technique: Machine Blown
- Sold in Set of 4
- Interesting design and elegant look
- High quality and durable
- Simple yet Luxurious look
GIFT BOX CONTAINS
The Gift Box that The Artment sends consists of the Keep Your Cool Multicolored Glasses with a triple layering of bubble-wrap and safely packed in a box.
- The simple with its unique design of the Keep Your Cool Multicolored Glasses are perfect for serving a variety of beverages
- The glasses can be paired with dinnerware items like the Azure Ixora Dinner Plates
- Place the glasses in a show cabinet for a subtle yet show-off kind of look
- The glasses are perfect to be used at some high-end restaurants and cafes to wow the customers
- The Keep Your Cool Multicolored Glasses could be used to entertain a large group of guests as well