See The World Decked In Flowers
The Minimal See-Through Flower Vase is part of our minimalism collection. They are made of the finest glass, handcrafted by Indian glassmiths. Slender, subtle, and sleek, this vase pair will be the ideal accompaniment for vibrant flowers. These gorgeously shaped vases can easily hold long-stemmed flowers.
The complementary shape of the vase pair will make your space appear aesthetically pleasing without any effort. These vases can be the perfect gift item, but it is so elegant that you might just want to keep them for yourself! These understated vases are the right fit for office and home decor.
ABOUT the ART
Minimalism emerged in New York in the 1960s, characterized by extreme simplicity of form and a literal, objective approach. The concept relies on the belief that instead of owning a lot, the focus should be shifted to owning necessary items and living a clutter-free life.
Today, the idea of minimalism fits well into our lives, owing to the acceptance of sustainability, functionality, ergonomics. The simple yet attractive look of all minimal items is what creates the appeal to include them in one’s home.
SPECIFICATIONS and FEATURES
- Material: Crystal Glass
- Dimension: Height-8 inch, width-3.2 inch, base- 1 inch
- Interesting Design
- High Quality and Durable
- Simple yet Luxurious look
GIFT BOX CONTAINS
The Gift Box that The Artment sends consists of the Minimal See-Through Flower Vase with a triple layering of bubble wrap and safely packed in a box.
- Looks great on shelves and table-tops.
- Pair them with contrasting colors to enhance their look: Darker backgrounds like dark grey, cobalt blue, emerald green work really well with these accents.
- Style them with books and table artifacts for your side tables or center table in your living room
- They are ideal for gifting purposes.
- Their contemporary style makes them a perfect match for modern furniture pieces and wall shelves to create a personal space to bring out your quirky side.