Romanticism and Victorian Era can be highly compared and synced when it comes to art and design.
Product Description :
- The elements that these two periods have in common are femininity, luxuriousness, emphasis on nature, expanded imagination, and attention to small details. When we focus our attention towards the design that is inspired by these eras than we see floral patterns, combination of pastel colours with slight touch of dark tones, and use of subtle metallic elements, 3D floral textures, and use of different materials like glass, ceramics, and fine porcelain.
Our Luxury Crystal Paradise Glasses are inspired by the classic merge of Romanticism and Victorian Era. The Victorian and Romanticism aesthetics are evident in the design. The enamel cups are all made by every highly skilled craftsman, each piece is unique art, never fade as time passed.
- Made with crystal glass and enamelling process.
- Amazing platter can be displayed in your crockery cabinet.
- Can be used for garden evening parties and outdoor picnics.
- Can be an amazing house warming gift option.
- High quality finish and fine workmanship
- Simple and stylish
- Made of high class glass for durability
- Smooth surface provides a good hold
- Suitable for dining,restaurants, kitchen, etc
- Statement serveware piece, subtle yet impactful.
- Material type: Glass and Enamel
- Style: Victorian
- Pattern: Handcrafted enameling
- Function : serve-ware
- Colors: Multi color
Gift Box Contains :
The Gift Box that the Artment sends with the products consists of the Luxury Crystal Paradise Glass (with spoon).