The Sacrifices of Christ!
The Wounds of Christ Canvas is a magnificently replicated canvas of the original art created by Lorenzo Lotto in 1543. The painting was a symbolism of the sacrifices that Christ made for humankind. The artist has beautifully captured the concept and we're bringing you a similar version of the same.
Lotto, the Italian painter, draughtsman, and illustrator, created this painting with oil on poplar wood. It is a highly detailed painting where the artist has taken time to highlight all he thought was important. Our replica might not be as gorgeous as the original piece but it can be used to enhance different decors.
ABOUT the ART
The rebirth of European art, culture, politics, and economics happened during the famous Renaissance period. It is said that the period occurred between the 14th and 17th centuries and promoted the rediscovery of classical philosophy, literature, and art. The art form was based on intellectual discipline.
The few characteristics that one can use to identify Renaissance are by looking for fresco cycles, the composition of figures, creation of altarpieces, use of light and shadow, creating with a linear perspective, and realism. Renaissance changed the world of art, architecture, music, and literature as we know it today.
SPECIFICATIONS and FEATURES
- Dimension: 1ft X 1.5 ft
- Material: Canvas
- Technique: Digital Printing
- Matte Finish
- Clean design and elegant look
- High quality
- Durable Art Work
- Handle with Care
Note: The color of the actual product may slightly vary from the images shown as the images are shot in different lighting.
GIFT BOX CONTAINS
The Gift Box that the Artment sends consists of the Wounds of Christ Canvas with a triple layering of bubble wrap and safely packed in a box.
- The Wounds of Christ Canvas is going to be a fabulous addition to various types of home decor plans
- It will go well with grey and white decor. You can also opt for a bold look that can be paired with darker backdrops
- Display the digital wall art set on a plain wall to enhance the look of the space
- Pair Wounds of Christ Canvas with gold elements to bring out the beauty of the canvas
- The wall art is a perfect piece for your foyer arranged with wooden and natural accents