Rustic Mom and Baby Elephant Table Accent
Being as Wise as the Elephant!
The Rustic Mom and Baby Elephant Table Accent has a touch of luxury and will be perfect for high-end home decor. Elephants are known to represent good luck, wisdom, fertility, and protection. This unique decor piece will amp up the look and vibe of your home.
This table accent is inspired by Rustic Decor as is visible from the texture of this piece. Beautifully crafted, this is a statement piece. It is also an ideal gift item for the festive season. The Rustic Mom and Baby Elephant Table Accent will make a worthy addition to your rustic decor.
ABOUT the ART
Impressionism is the 19th-century art movement that is now known for its vast collection of oil paintings. The identification of these paintings can be done by observing small and thin brush strokes. Generally, Impressionist paintings had an open composition and depicted light in an accurate manner.
It was developed by French artists. The famous Impressionist artists of this period, such as Claude Monet and Edgar Degas broke the conventional rules of art and captured light and movement in their own unconventional manner. This movement changed the course of art history.
SPECIFICATIONS and FEATURES
- Material: Resin
- Category: Table Decor
- Sub-Category: Artifacts
- Clean design and elegant look
- High quality
- Wipe Clean
The Artment package consists of the Rustic Mom and Baby Elephant Table Accent with a triple layering of bubble wrap and is safely packed in a box.
- Looks great on shelves and table-tops.
- Pair with contrasting colors to enhance their look: Darker backgrounds like dark grey, cobalt blue, emerald green work really well with these accents.
- These accents look brilliant with wood -especially with a walnut finish.
- Style them with books and flower vases for your side tables or center table in your living room
- They make a statement kept in your study or office
- Their style makes them a perfect match for modern furniture pieces and wall shelves to create a personal space to bring out your quirky Side.