The Glory of Randomness!
The Random Minimalist Wall Clock is going to glam up your home in a subtle way. The unique design of the clock and the randomness of its shape is what make this extraordinary.
The Less is More ideology that is visible from the design of the Random Minimalist Wall Clock is what gives off a perfect Minimalist vibe. The gold needles, however, exude luxury and hence, make it a must-have!
ABOUT the ART
Minimalism emerged in New York in the 1960s, characterized by extreme simplicity of form and a literal, objective approach. The concept relies on the belief that instead of owning a lot, the focus should be shifted to owning necessary items and living a clutter-free life.
Today, the idea of minimalism fits well into our lives, owing to the acceptance of sustainability, functionality, and ergonomics. The simple yet attractive look of all minimal items is what creates the appeal to include them in one’s home.
SPECIFICATIONS and FEATURES
- Interesting design and elegant look
- High quality and durable
- Simple yet Luxurious look
The package that The Artment sends consists of the Random Minimalist Wall Clock with a triple layering of bubble-wrap and safely packed in a box.
- The simple piece with its unique design is perfect for any kind of decor
- It can be placed on monochromic walls for enhanced effect.
- Complete your decor by adding artifacts or planters from our collection.
- It can be placed in homes, offices, or stores.