Minimalist Tipsy Crystal Drinking Glass
It’s Happy Hour!
The Minimalist Tipsy Crystal Drinking Glass is going to be your new barware favorite from the entire collection you have right now. The unique design of the glass sets it apart from the other whiskey/Wine glasses available in the market. The striking features of the Minimalist Tipsy Crystal Drinking Glass are what give off a perfect Minimalist vibe.
The make of the glass is such that it will fit perfectly into your hands. The warmth from the palm will ensure that the flavor of the drink is released for you to enjoy it the best. Plus the unique design will surely wow your guests as well during a fun evening party!
ABOUT the ART
Minimalism emerged in New York in the 1960s, characterized by extreme simplicity of form and a literal, objective approach. The concept relies on the belief that instead of owning a lot, the focus should be shifted to owning necessary items and living a clutter-free life.
Today, the idea of minimalism fits well into our lives, owing to the acceptance of sustainability, functionality, ergonomics. The simple yet attractive look of all minimal items is what creates the appeal to include them in one’s home.
SPECIFICATIONS and FEATURES
- Material: Glass
- Technique: Machine Blown Glass
- Sold in a Set of 2, 4, and 6
- Interesting design and elegant look
- High quality and durable
- Simple yet Luxurious look
The package that The Artment sends consists of the Tip-Toe Shell Drinking Glass with a triple layering of bubble-wrap and safely packed in a box.
- The simple with its unique design of this barware glass is perfect for a relaxing evening with friends
- Pair with ceramic dinnerware or serveware items for a wonderful experience
- The glass can be paired with bright decor colors like deep greens and reds
- Great for small gatherings with family and friends
- The Tip-Toe Shell Whiskey Glass will also enhance the look of your barware show cabinet.