Minimalist Sublime Glass Teapot
High Tea with Minimalist Premium Teapot!
A clear as day glass teapot for the minimalist luxury tea experience. Well, that’s what our Minimalist Sublime Glass Tea Pot is inspired from. This simple and elegant design is sure to wow you with its simplicity.
Crafted from fine glass, this teapot features one of the most exquisite designs with a plain glass look. An unusual minimal design for a teapot that is sure to catch the eye of everyone. Simple and elegant this teapot is sure to impress you and your guests.
ABOUT the ART
Minimalism emerged in New York in the 1960s, characterized by extreme simplicity of form and a literal, objective approach. The concept relies on the belief that instead of owning a lot, the focus should be shifted to owning necessary items and living a clutter-free life.
Today, the idea of minimalism fits well into our lives, owing to the acceptance of sustainability, functionality, ergonomics. The simple yet attractive look of all minimal items is what creates the appeal to include them in one’s home.
SPECIFICATIONS and FEATURES
- Clean design and elegant look
- High quality
The package that The Artment sends consists of the Minimalist Sublime Glass Tea Pot with a triple layering of bubble-wrap and safely packed in a box.
- The teapot is gorgeous to be placed in the display cabinet.
- Perfect for a romantic ambiance cafe or restaurant
- The cups are a great gifting idea for your loved ones
- The cool glass of the pot will make it a perfect addition to your show cabinet.
- Pair it with Minimalist Clear Crinkled Teacups for a wholesome experience.