Experience Royalty with Abstract and Minimal Teacups
Teacups are an essential item for every household. Not only this, they’re great for office use as well. If you have been wanting to impress your guests and clients, here’s your chance. The spiral effect on the teacups elevates your tea experience.
Enjoy a sense of modernity while sipping tea, and let the calm sweep over you. These lightweight yet sturdy teacups are sure to leave a lasting impression.
ABOUT the ART
Minimalism emerged in New York in the 1960s, characterized by extreme simplicity of form and a literal, objective approach. The concept relies on the belief that instead of owning a lot, the focus should be shifted to owning necessary items and living a clutter-free life. Today, the idea of minimalism fits well into our lives, owing to the acceptance of sustainability, functionality, ergonomics.
The inspiration to create these cups came through minimalism, and it can be seen. The spiral effect on the cup makes them noticeable, while the use of glass ensures that they are fully functional. The teacups do not feel heavy by their looks.
SPECIFICATIONS and FEATURES
- Material: Glass
- Technique: Machine
- Finish: Transparent
- Dimensions: Dia- 8.4cm, H- 8cm
- Sold in a set of 6
- Clean design and elegant look
- High quality and durable
- Suitable for various indoor and outdoor locations
- Dishwasher safe
- Microwave safe
GIFT BOX CONTAINS
The Gift Box that The Artment sends consists of the Minimalist Clear Crinkled Teacups with a triple layering of bubble-wrap and safely packed in a box.
- Pair the Minimalist Clear Crinkled Teacups with a glass saucer and you have a superb serving option
- These elegant teacups are ideal to enjoy your favorite beverage in your backyard, or balcony around nature
- Serve on a minimalist wooden tray to amplify the look
- The crinkle on these cups will add depth to your décor when placed against a dark wall
- Elevate your décor by pairing these teacups on your dining table with colorful flowers and an assortment of fruits