In the Pastures of Gokul Canvas (Matte Finish)
Powerful Colors and Calming Effect!
In the Pastures of Gokul Canvas is a combination of a set of two canvases that tells a story of how Krishna would take his cattle to the fields. He would then play a sweet melody on his flute while his friends would play. The canvas shows Lord Krishna as a young child in his usual bright yellow dhoti.
The set of canvases also shows off the importance of cows in his life. Beautifully printed in bright colors and taking inspiration from Pichwai style of painting, In the Pastures of Gokul Canvas is one that will enhance the beauty of every space! Whether you want to change up your modern decor or add a bit of spice to your traditional decor, you're going to love it!
ABOUT the ART
Pichwai style of painting majorly developed in Nathdwara, Rajasthan about 400 years ago. The painting style is observed to be extremely intricate and visually appealing. Originally done on cloth depicting the life of Shree Krishna, this type of painting can take months or years to complete. This skillful art form takes years to perfect and the outcome is always phenomenal.
The word Pichwai comes from 'pichh' meaning back, and 'wai', meaning textile hanging. While the paintings most often depict the tales of Lord Krishna, they also show other subjects such as cows, gopis, Radha, and lotuses. These paintings used to be hung in the temple of Shrinathji (Shrinathji ki Haveli) in Nathdwara. Today, they're also used in homes and offices to ensure the space is blessed.
SPECIFICATIONS and FEATURES
- Dimensions: 1ft X 1.5 ft each
- Material: Canvas
- Technique: Digital Printing
- Sold with Wooden Frame without Outer Rim
- Matte Finish
- Clean design and elegant look
- High quality
- Durable Art Work
- Handle with Care
Note: The color of the actual product may slightly vary from the images shown as the images are shot in different lighting.
GIFT BOX CONTAINS
The Gift Box that The Artment sends consists of In the Pastures of Gokul Canvas with a triple layering of bubble wrap and safely packed in a box.
- In the Pastures of Gokul Canvas is going to be a great gift and will look good in a minimal or modern home decor
- Because of its colorful patterns, it will go well with a lighter backdrop and focus lights
- Display the wall art on a plain wall to enhance the look of the space
- When paired with gold elements, the wall art shall become an eye-catching element of the decor
- In the Pastures of Gokul Canvas wall art is a perfect piece for your foyer arranged with wooden and natural accents
- The entire set shall elevate the look of your home decor or cafes and restaurants for a love theme