Regular priceRs. 1,699.00
Minimalism is a way to live simpler, fuller, and better.
Round bottom flasks hanging on a wooden tray, perfect for those science enthusiasts! Our flask planters have a Minimal style using organic materials and a touch of modernity are perfect decor pieces for all spaces- indoor or outdoor.
The ideal decor piece to be kept on your side table, balconies, or even study tables, these flask planters bring a sense of style and calmness together.
Simplicity in its form makes it all the more attractive. Comes in single piece decor, sets of 2 and 4, these are beautiful gifting item too with their modish design and charm.
ABOUT the ART
Minimalism emerged in New York in the 1960s, characterized by extreme simplicity of form and a literal, objective approach. The concept relies on the belief that instead of owning a lot, the focus should be shifted to owning necessary items and living a clutter-free life. Today, the idea of minimalism fits well into our lives, owing to the acceptance of sustainability, functionality, ergonomics.
The strategic use of wood for this extraordinary plant stand and the glass planter itself ensure that the look and feel of the luxury product is maintained. Featuring the concept of minimalism, the Flask Planter is a must-have!
SPECIFICATIONS and FEATURESSPECIFICATIONS
- Small: 1 flask (16*14*12cm)
- Medium: 2 flasks (21*14*12cm)
- Large: 3 flasks (28*14*12cm)
- Material: Glass and Wood
- Exquisite and elegant workmanship
- Minimalist style
- Screw enabled, adjustable height
- DIY assembly
- Beautiful decor piece-minimum elements
- Works best for water plants
- Looks beautiful in front of the windows
- Good lighting is important for its styling as the glass flask gives a surreal effect in good sunlight
- Can be styled with small planters on your study desk
- Can be kept on your side tables along with books and other small accent pieces.
- Goes very well with modern decor and furniture pieces.
- Flowers and colored stones in the flask can be a stunning addition for its styling.
From dispatch to delivery of the shipment usually takes 2-7 day working days. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, it may take a longer time than what it takes usually.
Once you place the order, you will be notified with the placement of order. Day, date and time of dispatching the order and the delivery of the order. So, we suggest you check your email or your inbox from time to time.
We, under any circumstances, don’t accept any cancellation once we dispatch the order from our side from our fulfilment centre if the cancellation request is received after 24 hrs of placing the order.
The time of placing the order to its shipment is 2-3 business days from the time of placing the order. We always make sure that we deliver all the products in good condition and as fast as possible.
For further enquiry or queries, drop an Email to us at email@example.com
You may also like