Splashed that Leave you Feeling Happy!
Featuring hand-painted black and white spots, this cup is our tribute to all Bohemian art lovers who love to be messy. The cup's surface is deliberately uneven, making each piece one-of-a-kind. The golden handle adds a lustrous flourish to this piece. Use this cup to add an organic vibe to your morning tea or coffee.
This cup is inspired by the monochrome palette that brings together the peacefulness of white with the intensity of black, creating an ensemble that is both timeless and sophisticated.
ABOUT the ART
The "Bohemians" are unconventional, usually artistic, and wandering souls. The Bohemian style, in a nutshell, can be described as eccentric, unique, and artistic. The style has elements such as layering, color blocking, and several other patterns used in their designs that are not seen elsewhere.
Our Bohemian Chic collection is all about bright, colorful, and chic designs and we are in love with it. There is something magical about this collection that brings out your creative and free-spirited side in the front row. Elements like geometric prints, multiple textures, and handcrafted designs, make each and every product of this collection exceptional.
SPECIFICATIONS and FEATURES
- Material: Ceramic Cup and Metal Handle
- Technique: Glazing on Ceramic
- Dimensions: L- 9cm, B- 9cm, H- 7cm
- Handmade products may vary in dimensions slightly
- Hand wash only
- Capacity: ~180ml
- Do not microwave
GIFT BOX CONTAINSThe Gift Box that The Artment sends consists of the Bohemian Azure bloom Cotton Cushion Cover with a triple layering of bubble-wrap and safely packed in a box.
- These black, white, and gold cups can be paired with literally any other dinnerware item and they'll work well together
- Gold flatware can be paired to enhance the beauty of the gold metal handle of the mug
- For a more sober look, the cups can be paired with a contrasting kettle
- Perfect for outdoor tea parties in the evening