5 Mocktails to Make and Have Fun with on Special Occasions!
Last time we shared some classic cocktails and promised we’d share mocktail recipes as well.
So, here we are!
Whether you planning to celebrate a kid’s birthday or some other occasion where alcohol isn’t acceptable, delicious mocktails can save you!
Image Credits: Eat This, Not That
Making drinks can be easy when you have set up all your barware for home.
We have added some really cool barware essentials you might want to check out!
Let’s dive right into the world of some super cool and tasty mocktails you and your family can enjoy together!
The actual sangria recipe includes wine, but you don’t have to compromise on this amazing drink. The virgin version is just as good! The steps are pretty straightforward, so take a look:
- Grab a large pitcher and fill it up with orange and cranberry juice.
- Stir it up and add some Sprite to the mixture and top with some fruits and mint.
- Serve with ice cubes
Told you, it’s easy! And hey, just because it’s a non-alcoholic drink, doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy it in some barware for home like our Clear Ribbed Gold Rimmed Red Wine Glass.
Virgin Mojito with a Twist
There’s no doubt that mojitos are fun. And alternatively, virgin mojitos are just as fun as well! To make this drink even more special, we thought of adding a bit of a twist to it and making the virgin mojito with some blackberry! Sounds cool, right?
Here’s how you want to make you Blackberry Virgin Mojito:
- Grab some mint leaves and get muddling.
- To a different pot add sugar, water, and crushed mint leaves and bring the mixture to a boil (obviously, this will dissolve the sugar)
- Once the mixture is cool strain it to remove the mint leaves
- Now, muddle some blackberries and sugar
- Finally add the muddled berries, sugar syrup into serving glasses with lime juice and soda.
- Don’t forget to add a bunch of crushed ice and top the drink off with some fresh mint leaves!
Buy barware set for your home if you don’t already have one, because it’s super important! Your guests should be treated well, right? And if you’re going to be serving kids then what better way to do it than in our Cactus Mason Jar with Straw.
We’ve got one more drink with blackberries, that can also be substituted with any other berry you can find. The recipe for this drink is so simple, you guys are going to love it!
Here’s how you make Purple Love:
- Begin by muddling some berries, mint leaves, and lemon wheels.
- Add them to glass and top with some red bull and lemonade
- Stir it all together and serve with crushed ice and mint leaves on the top
We think this drink is super mouth watering and you might feel like making one for yourself right now, but wait! The Clear Ribbed Wine Glasses with Gold Rim is going to be the perfect glass to serve this in. The set of glasses are the perfect barware for home.
Never heard of this one, we bet! This fabulous drink is going to wow everyone at your party and at the end of it you’ll be giving out the recipe to everyone! The easy to make drink only requires you to buy 3 things, and here’s the process:
- Get your hands of some ginger ale and make sure you chill it before using
- Next, you’ll want fresh or canned pineapple juice, chilled
- Lastly, find some white grape juice and you know you want it to be cold!
- Grab a pitcher and dump all of the above in and give it a good stir
- Serve with a cherry or mint leaf
This is one drink that never fails to impress, especially when you bring out the unique barware for home sets like the Swan's Love Cocktail Glass.
2 ingredients and you’re done. Your kids could probably make this and serve to their friends when they come home for a study session! All you need is watermelon and Sprite.
Here’s how to make the simplest drinks of all, Watermelon Bellini:
- Cut up some fresh watermelon and make a smooth puree out of it
- Add the watermelon puree to a pitcher and mix in the Sprite
- When ready to serve, dump some ice into the glass, preferably something unique like the Double Wall Martini Glass.
What do you think about these drinks?
Are you excited to make them for your next gathering or a simple date?
Well, be prepared and buy barware set online so that when in need, you can organize a great event!
Happy Drink Creating to You!
Good ideas. That swan glass looks good, will buy!
Leave a comment