Live life in full bloom.A classic merge of Romanticism and the Victorian Era.
Product Description :
Styling Tips :
- Romanticism and Victorian Era can be highly compared and synced when it comes to art and design. The elements that these two periods have in common are femininity, luxuriousness, emphasis on nature, expanded imagination, and attention to small details.
- When we focus our attention towards the design that is inspired by these eras than we see floral patterns, the combination of pastel colours with a slight touch of dark tones, and use of subtle metallic elements, 3D floral textures, and use of different materials like glass, ceramics, and fine porcelain.
- Our White floral spring Mugs are inspired by the classic merge of Romanticism and Victorian Era with a twist of Pop in it. The design has flashy colours like poppy green and powder blue with intricate floral details with a hint of Victorian and Romanticism aesthetics. Made with fine Porcelain and Decal printing technique with glossy glaze overall finish.
- Amazing and beautiful mug set can be displayed in your crockery cabinet.
- Can be used for garden evening parties and outdoor picnics.
- Can be an amazing house warming gift option.
- The Pantone shades that go best with these cases are Impatiens Mint (351 C), Yellow Iris (11-0622), Hazelnut (14-1315), and earthy muted tones.
- Material: Porcelain
- Size: 8cm x 10 cm
- Technique: Decal Printing and Glossy Glazing
- Weight: 250-500 Grams
- Fine Porcelain
- Floral design
- Glossy glaze
- Decal printing
Gift Box Contains :
The Gift Box that the Artment sends with the products consists of the mug set, wrapped in triple safety bubble wrap