Victorian White Floral Dessert Plate
Flowers and Desserts go Perfectly Together!
Desserts are probably an all time favorite for all ages. Whether the kids want to feast on some French toast or the adults want to enjoy an Indian delicacy, the Victorian White Floral Dessert Plate is perfect! The red, blush pink, and green with a white background on this plate enhances your dessert experience.
The sheer amount of elegance that is seen in these dessert plates is sure to wow your guests. You can incorporate these plates in your everyday life, or serve delicious desserts at your premium restaurant. The look of the plates ensures that they fit in with the ambiance.
ABOUT the ART
Impressionism is the 19th-century art movement that is now known for its vast collection of oil paintings. The identification of these paintings can be done by observing small and thin brush strokes. Generally, Impressionist paintings had an open composition and depicted light in an accurate manner.
It was developed by French artists. The famous Impressionist artists of this period, such as Claude Monet and Edgar Degas broke the conventional rules of art and captured light and movement in their own unconventional manner. This movement changed the course of art history.
SPECIFICATIONS and FEATURES
- Dimensions: Dia- 22cm
- Material: Porcelain
- Technique: Decal print on glossy glazed plates
- Sold in a Set of 2, 4, and 6
- Clean design and elegant look
- High quality and durable
- Easy to clean
GIFT BOX CONTAINS
The Gift Box that The Artment sends consists of the Victorian White Floral Dessert Plate with a triple layering of bubble-wrap and safely packed in a box.
- The porcelain dessert plates can be paired with other porcelain dinnerware items, such as bowls and spoons
- Porcelain looks good with glass dinnerware items such as sleek wine glasses
- The Victorian White Floral Dessert Plate can be used during special occasions, like birthdays or anniversaries
- Place them on your dinner table with a decorative porcelain vase in colors like blush blue, gray, or emerald
- The plates can be used for outdoor events
- Suitable for restaurants with a romantic ambiance