Unending twain table napkin holder
Art Deco style can bring all the glamour of the Roaring ’20s to a 21st-century space. Art Deco, short for Arts Décoratifs, is characterized by rich colors, bold geometry, and intricate work. Having reached the height of its popularity in the 1920s, ’30s, and ’40s, the style still brings in glamour, luxury, and order with symmetrical designs in exuberant shapes.
Our Art Deco inspired Unending twain table napkin holder is simple-yet-modish tissue holder with a minimalist touch and artistic vibe shines in every occasion, no matter what the theme is.
Artistic and aesthetic, this tissue holder has a delicate touch to it. The unending ends of the circle makes it artistic and classy- something to be put on the table during all meals.
Luxurious and splendid in their appearance, Art Deco paintings and designs marked the period of newly found optimism after the war and great depression. Although it drew its inspiration from the past art movements, one of the main features of Art Deco style was its orientation towards the future and celebration of modern ideas of progress.
- Exquisite and elegant workmanship
- The base is solid, with metallic finish and over-all luxury look.
- Perfect combination of modern form, sleek vibe and minimal style to balance it all.
- Dimensions: 12.5 cm Height 13 cm length, 5.5 cm width
Made of galvanised Iron with gold electroplating
Glossy gold, lustrous antique finish
- Impress your guests by placing the Art Deco Flower of life table napkin holder on your dining table.
- This napkin holder will work beautifully with off white.ivory dinner sets to create a vibe of pure luxury
- Use it with our splendour plates to impress your guests
- The Pantone shades that suit the best with this lamp are Classic French Grey (SW 0077), Tricorn Black (SW 6258), Crushed Ice (SW 7647), and Earl Grey (SW 7660).
GIFT BOX CONTAINS:
The Gift Box that The Artment sends consists of the Unending twain table napkin holder(s), packed safely in a laminated box.