Art Deco style can bring all the glamour of the Roaring ’20s to a 21st-century space. Art Deco, short for Arts Décoratifs, is characterized by rich colors, bold geometry, and intricate work. Having reached the height of its popularity in the 1920s, ’30s, and ’40s, the style still brings in glamour, luxury, and order with symmetrical designs in exuberant shapes.
The Ritz Val Teacup is the epitome of sophistication with its ivory and gold combination along with its classic form. Each cup has a gold handle, giving it a Midas touch of opulence and extravaganza.
Artistic and aesthetic, this teacup set has a delicate touch to it. Our series uses a contemporary form of this art to create beautiful and elegant ware which accents the Indian heritage and culture
Luxurious and splendid in their appearance, Art Deco designs marked the period of newly found optimism and Although it drew its inspiration from the past art movements, one of the main features of Art Deco style was its orientation towards the future and celebration of modern ideas of progress.
- Exquisite and elegant workmanship
- Ornamented Gold surface and handle
- Perfect combination of modern form, Regal vibe and sophisticated motifs to balance it all.
- Dimensions: 6.9 cm Height, 7.3 cm Dia.
Made of Bone China with Gold glaze on handle
Glossy gold, lustrous finish
- Impress your guests by placing the The Ritz Val Teacup your dining table.
- This Val teacup will work beautifully with off white ivory placemats and coasters to create a vibe of pure luxury
- Use it with our splendour plates to impress your guests
- The Pantone shades that suit the best with this tea cup set are Classic French Grey (SW 0077), Tricorn Black (SW 6258), Crushed Ice (SW 7647), and Earl Grey (SW 7660).
GIFT BOX CONTAINS:
The Gift Box that The Artment sends consists of the The Ritz Val teacup set(s), packed safely in a laminated box.