Bring Glamour, luxury and order- All at once with Art Deco
The Ritz Sacred Guild Mug is the epitome of sophistication with it's ivory and gold combination along with it's classic sacred geometry print. The mug has a gold handle, giving it a Midas touch of opulence and extravaganza.
Artistic and aesthetic, this mug set has a delicate touch to it. Our series uses a contemporary form of this art to create beautiful and elegant ware which accents the Indian heritage and culture
ABOUT THE ART
Art Deco style can bring all the glamour of the Roaring ’20s to a 21st-century space. Art Deco, short for Arts Décoratifs, is characterized by rich colors, bold geometry, and intricate work. Having reached the height of its popularity in the 1920s, ’30s, and ’40s, the style still brings in glamour, luxury, and order with symmetrical designs in exuberant shapes.
Luxurious and splendid in their appearance, Art Deco designs marked the period of newly found optimism and Although it drew its inspiration from the past art movements, one of the main features of Art Deco style was its orientation towards the future and celebration of modern ideas of progress.
SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES:
- Exquisite and elegant workmanship
- Ornamented Gold surface and handle
- Perfect combination of modern form, Regal vibe and sophisticated motifs to balance it all.
- Dimensions: 10.5 cm Height, 9 cm Dia.
Made of Bone China with Gold glaze on handle
Glossy gold, lustrous finish
GIFT BOX CONTAINS:
The Gift Box that The Artment sends consists of the The Ritz Sacred Guild Mug(s), packed safely in a laminated box.
- Impress your guests by placing The Ritz Sacred Guild Mug on your dining table, or bed table
- This Ritz Floral Magic Mug will work beautifully with off white ivory placemats and coasters to create a vibe of pure luxury
- Use it with our splendour plates to impress your guests
- The Pantone shades that suit the best with this tea cup set are Classic French Grey (SW 0077), Tricorn Black (SW 6258), Crushed Ice (SW 7647), and Earl Grey (SW 7660).