Golden Glamour Right from the Art Deco Era!
The Ritz Golden Splash Teacup Set is the epitome of sophistication with its white and gold combination along with its classic form. Each cup has a gold handle, giving it a Midas touch of opulence and extravaganza.
The golden spots on the clean white background give it a classy touch along with adding to its pleasing aesthetic.
Artistic and aesthetic, this teacup set has a delicate touch to it. Our series uses a contemporary form of this art to create beautiful and elegant ware which accents the Indian heritage and culture
ABOUT THE ART
Art Deco style can bring all the glamour of the Roaring ’20s to a 21st-century space. Art Deco, short for Arts Décoratifs, is characterized by rich colors, bold geometry, and intricate work. Having reached the height of its popularity in the 1920s, ’30s, and ’40s, the style still brings in glamour, luxury, and order with symmetrical designs in exuberant shapes.
Luxurious and splendid in their appearance, Art Deco designs marked the period of newly found optimism and Although it drew its inspiration from the past art movements, one of the main features of the Art Deco style was its orientation towards the future and celebration of modern ideas of progress.
SPECIFICATIONS and FEATURESFEATURES
- Exquisite and elegant workmanship
- Ornamented Gold surface and handle
- The perfect combination of modern form, Regal vibe, and sophisticated motifs to balance it all.
- Dimensions: 7.6 cm Height, 7.4 cm Dia.
Made of porcelain with gold glaze on the handle
Glossy gold, lustrous finish
GIFT BOX CONTAINS
The Gift Box that The Artment sends consists of The Ritz Golden Splash Teacup Set(s), packed safely in a laminated box.
- Impress your guests by placing The Ritz Golden Splash Teacups on your dining table.
- The Ritz Golden Splash Teacups will work beautifully with off white placemats and coasters to create a vibe of pure luxury
- Use them with our splendor plates to impress your guests with a high tea event.
- The Pantone shades that suit best with this teacup set are Classic French Grey (SW 0077), Tricorn Black (SW 6258), Crushed Ice (SW 7647), and Earl Grey (SW 7660).