A Dish for Those Who Like to Serve in a Minimal way Filled with Love!
The Simply Clean Glass Pan Serving Dish is an ideal buy for anybody who follows minimalism. The design approach for this tray was fairly simple, a combination that ensures usability and simplicity. The serving dish pulls focus on the use of its material, i.e., glass, which not only looks posh but is durable as well.
Minimalistic designs boast the ideology “Less is More”, meaning the designs are stripped down to resemble the bare minimum. There is a certain type of beauty to minimalism that is perfectly captured by the Artment’s Simply Clean Glass Pan Serving Dish.
ABOUT the ART
Minimalism emerged in New York in the 1960s, characterized by extreme simplicity of form and a literal, objective approach. The concept relies on the belief that instead of owning a lot, the focus should be shifted to owning necessary items and living a clutter-free life.
Today, the idea of minimalism fits well into our lives, owing to the acceptance of sustainability, functionality, ergonomics. The Simply Clean Glass Pan Serving Dish clearly shows minimal vibes and shall be perfect for a minimal home.
SPECIFICATIONS and FEATURES
- Material: Double Walled Borosilicate Glass
- Technique: Mouth Blowing
- Sold Individually
- Clean design and elegant look
- High quality and long-lasting polish
- Food safe
- Dishwasher and Microwave Safe
GIFT BOX CONTAINS
The Gift Box that The Artment sends consists of the Simply Clean Glass Pan Serving Dish with a triple layering of bubble-wrap and safely packed in a box.
- The dish can be used for serving snacks to your special guests in the living room
- Use the serving dish as a method of decorating your dining space
- The circular tray will work beautifully against a light backdrop of your kitchen cabinet
- The Simply Clean Glass Pan Serving Dish can be used during special occasions, create flowery designs with candles around it and elevate your living space
- Glass, brass, and steel utensils, they all are suitable to be served in this beautiful serving dish
- It would be perfect for restaurants and cafes as well