Have Drink in Peace with the Minimalist Curvy Beer Glass
Having a drink is more than just sipping on an alcoholic beverage. It’s almost like you can forget your worries and slip into another zone. With the Minimalist Curvy Beer Glass, you can easily do so! The gorgeous make of the glass is such that it will also fit into your home decor.
The simple yet unique design of this minimal beer glass is that it works as a people pleaser. The make of the glass makes it a perfect fit your palms. Use it for your home bar or in a restaurant or café. It shall never let the drinker down! You can always use it to serve a unique cocktail or cocktail!
ABOUT the ART
Minimalism emerged in New York in the 1960s, characterized by extreme simplicity of form and a literal, objective approach. The concept relies on the belief that instead of owning a lot, the focus should be shifted to owning necessary items and living a clutter-free life. Today, the idea of minimalism fits well into our lives, owing to the acceptance of sustainability, functionality, ergonomics.
The inspiration to create these cups came through minimalism, and it can be seen. The spiral effect on the cup makes them noticeable, while the use of glass ensures that they are fully functional. The teacups do not feel heavy by their looks.
SPECIFICATIONS and FEATURES
- Material: Borosilicate Glass
- Technique: Machine Blown Glass
- Dimensions: Dia- 5.5cm, H- 23cm
- Sold in Set of 6
- Clean design and elegant look
- High quality and durable
- Wash with care
GIFT BOX CONTAINS
The Gift Box that The Artment sends consists of the Minimalist Curvy Beer Glass with a triple layering of bubble-wrap and safely packed in a box.
- Pair the Minimalist Curvy Beer Glass with some amazing dinnerware for a wholesome look
- These elegant glasses are ideal to enjoy your favorite alcoholic beverage in your backyard, or balcony around nature
- Serve on a minimalist tray to amplify the look
- The glasses will be perfect for a large gathering
- Place the beer glass in your barware cabinet and they'll still charm everyone