An Elegant Way to Use and Display your Scented Candles!
This candle holder displays an exercise in mastering the art of balance with each part counter weighing the other to reach a moment of tranquil stillness. The geometrical shapes are both sculptural and functional elements, as the arch may be used as a handle to carry the candle holder.
ABOUT the ART
Minimalism emerged in New York in the 1960s, characterized by extreme simplicity of form and a literal, objective approach. The artists were highly influenced by the vision that less is more. Minimalism is a simple belief that instead of owning everything, just focus on core and minimal elements. It is about subtracting the obvious and adding the meaningful. Add minimal luxury elements to your dining favorites.
This movement is important in today's world as we all are re-imagining and implementing the ideas where we own less and reuse more. Minimalist Balance Candle Holder set is inspired by this very thought of owning the core elements to beautify and simplify your home decor at the same time. These neat and sophisticated candle holders are a must-have for being so simple yet elegantly designed.
SPECIFICATIONS and FEATURES
- Finish: Brass Gold
- Size: Style 1: 4"W x 3.5"H x 1"D Style 2: W: 11 x H: 9.5 x D: 2.5 cm
- Material: Solid brass with matte polish
- Care instructions: Wipe with a damp cloth. This product has a delicate surface. Please handle with care.
- Brass: Polish when needed
- Smooth and sleek finish
GIFT BOX CONTAINS
The Gift Box that the Artment sends with the products consists of the selected Minimalist Balance Candle holder (s) wrapped in triple safety Bubble-wrap.
- You can charm your guests and give them a higher level of decor experience with our Minimalist Balance Candle holder set.
- Goes beautifully with marble accents and other metallic decors
- Can be used as a table accent because of its exquisite design
- Can also be used as a napkin holder and is the perfect table-top accent for date nights.
- Best Pantone shades that match with the plates are - Black, White, Burgundy, emerald green, and Navy blue