Minimalism is a culmination of simplified, abstract art. Started in the 1960s, the art movement focused only on what was the art was meant to portray. Minimalism uses simplistic and geometric forms to create something minimal, yet striking.
- The artists aimed to accomplish complete detachment from reality and emotions. Hence, minimalism often induces peace of mind and stimulates a state of zen.
- Our minimal style Nordic Meridian lamp is a decomposition of the archetypal table lamp. Its form is simple, geometric, yet complex and intriguing. Its character comes from a mechanism that allows the lamp to slide through its base, and the light to travel on a predetermined path, creating different sculptural compositions.
- Style: Minimalism
- Function: Table top accessory
Colours available: White/Black
- Exquisite and elegant workmanship
- Creative design: We adopted a design where the lighting element is embedded into the frame. The soft curve gives it a sleek look.
- Safe for children: This lamp is runs on low voltage and will not overheat after prolonged usage.
Styling Tips :
- Impress your guests by placing the minimalistic lamp in the living room.
- This lamp goes well with minimal and plain decor interiors and induces calmness.
- It is a perfect match for interiors with muted colour tones.
- It can also be added to the study room as it helps in decluttering the mind and increasing focus.
- The lamp can be paired with futuristic decor and products with clean finishes.
- The Pantone shades that suit the best with this lamp are Classic French Grey (SW 0077), Tricorn Black (SW 6258), Crushed Ice (SW 7647), and Earl Grey (SW 7660).
GIFT BOX CONTAINS