- Minimalism emerged in New York in the 1960s, characterized by extreme simplicity of form and a literal, objective approach. The artists were highly influenced by the vision that less is more. Minimalism is a simple belief that instead of owning everything, just focus on core and minimal elements. This movement is important in today's world as we all are re imagining and implementing the ideas where we own less and reuse more.
- Our Luxury Minimalist Plates are inspired by this very thought of owning the core elements to beautify and simplify the kitchen at the same time. These neat and sophisticated plates are a must have for being so simple yet elegantly designed.
- Made by Matt Glazing technique, these plates redefine luxury. Made of fine Porcelain the plates have three color variations - Black, White, and Dark Teal and three size variations.
Styling Tips :
- You can charm your guests and give them a higher level of dining experience with the Luxury Minimalist Plates.
- Beautify your kitchen by displaying the collection.
- Can be used for fine dine events small or large in context.
- Can be used in fine dine restaurants.
- These plates can also be used to serve starters and desserts.
- Best for outdoor garden parties and events.
- Best pantone shades that match with the plates are - Black, White, 2347 C (Red), 7499 C (Cream) and other pastel shades.
- Material: Glass
- Size: Small - 8 in , Regular - 10 in
- Technique: machine blown glass
- Made of borosilicate glass and is guaranteed to withstand temperatures of upto 300 degree centigrade
- Can be safely used in the microwave, oven, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Unlike plastic and melamine will not leech chemicals into your food even over repeated usage
- Non porous glass will not absorb stains or odors, Freezer Safe: Yes