A Luxury Cocktail Glass for the Sophisticated Drinkers!
The Coupe Stem Cocktail Glass is the perfect glass for you to add to your already high-end barware collection. Taking inspiration from the Art Deco era, this cocktail glass is the epitome of sophistication. Perfect for champagne and spirited cocktails, this glass will steal hearts!
The gorgeous Coupe of the glass with a stem right from a glamourous century combines to make your drinking experience exceptional. Whether you want to celebrate with your loved ones or have these glasses for your restaurant/bar, they’ll fit right into your style and cocktail choices.
ABOUT the ART
Art Deco style can bring all the glamour of the roaring ’20s to a 21st-century space. Art Deco, short for Arts Décoratifs, is characterized by rich colors, bold geometry, and intricate work. Having reached the height of its popularity in the 1920s, ’30s, and ’40s, the style still brings in glamour, luxury, and order with symmetrical designs in exuberant shapes.
Luxurious and splendid in their appearance, Art Deco designs marked the period of newly found optimism and Although it drew its inspiration from the past art movements, one of the main features of Art Deco style was its orientation towards the future and celebration of modern ideas of progress.
SPECIFICATIONS and FEATURES
- Material: Glass
- Technique: Machine Blown Glass
- Dimension: Dia- 10cm, H- 17.5cm
- Cork base not included with the glass
- Simple design and elegant look
- High quality and durable
GIFT BOX CONTAINS
The Gift Box that The Artment sends consists of the Coupe Stem Cocktail Glass with a triple layering of bubble wrap and safely packed in a box.
- The Coupe Stem Cocktail Glass will look fantastic with all kinds of home decor, especially Art Deco and Bohemian
- Pair it with an emerald green or deep red cabinet or bar decor
- The glasses are perfect to enjoy a romantic date on the balcony on a relaxing evening
- To enhance the beauty of the glasses, they can be used to serve a large set of guests on a special occasion.
- If you want to try something different, a mix and match of a couple of barware glasses to create a unique look
- Serve drinks in the Coupe Stem Cocktail Glass on a popping tray like POP Yellow Serving Tray