A Fine Combination of Minimal and Industrial Looks!
ABOUT the ART
Minimalism emerged in New York in the 1960s, characterized by extreme simplicity of form and a literal, objective approach. The concept relies on the belief that instead of owning a lot, the focus should be shifted to owning necessary items and living a clutter-free life. Today, the idea of minimalism fits well into our lives, owing to the acceptance of sustainability, functionality, ergonomics.
SPECIFICATIONS and FEATURES
Total Fixture Dimensions (in inches): 9.8x9.8x10
Material: Metal & Glass
Colour: Black & Silver
- Modern and elegant aesthetic
- Ergonomic shape
- Made with rust-resistant metal
GIFT BOX CONTAINS
The Gift Box that The Artment sends consists of the Caged Hanging Lamp with a triple layering of bubble-wrap and safely packed in a box.
- The caged lamp goes perfectly with modern furniture pieces
- It is also appropriate for a minimalist kind of home decor
- The sleek design allows the lamp to be paired with classic wooden décor for a modern look
- With a classic black color of this stylized lamp works well against dense colored backdrops, like deep red, emerald, navy blue.
- The lamp can also be paired with a chic Bohemian style décor to create a light and elegant ambiance
- Place the lamp indoors, besides a large window for a vogue like effect
- It is also great for an outdoor space