Because Romanticism and Tea Belong Together
ABOUT the ART
Romanticism and Victorian Era can be highly compared and synced when it comes to art and design. The elements that these two periods have in common are femininity, luxuriousness, emphasis on nature, expanded imagination, and attention to small details.
When we focus our attention toward the design that is inspired by these eras then we see floral patterns, a combination of pastel colors with a touch of dark tones, use of subtle metallic elements, and different materials like glass, ceramics, and fine porcelain.
SPECIFICATIONS and FEATURESSPECIFICATIONS
- Material: Porcelain
- Design: Floral
- Sold in a set of 6 cups and saucers
- Wipe clean, handle with care.
- Dimensions: Cup- 9.1cm Dia, H- 7 cm
Saucer: 16.5 cm Dia, H-1.8 cm
- Ideal for a high-tea experience for your guests
- Suitable for hot beverages like tea
- Deftly designed to ensure high durability
- Made of porcelain with clear glaze
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
GIFT BOX CONTAINS
- These artistic cup and saucer sets can be beautifully displayed in your crockery cabinet to add an aesthetic element
- Suitable for tea room, living room, and outdoor tea parties
- They can also be used at regal or romantic themed cafes and restaurants
- A set of these cups and saucers can be an amazing house-warming gift option
- Mix and match with other pieces in the collection for the ultimate seasonal table
- This is a good choice for a calm and peaceful tea experience
- The Pantone shades that go best with this set are Whisper Pink (Pantone 333), Raw Sienna (Pantone 177), Slate Green (Pantone-1876), and Volvo Yellow (Pantone-1076)