The Perfect Combination of Subtle and Bold with an Ottoman for You!
The Art Deco Mini Ottoman - Royal Blue is a luxurious looking stand for you to enjoy. The ottoman is enough to leave a lasting impression on anyone, but most of all, it will give you a sense of satisfaction with its beautiful blue color.
Perfect to be used as an extra seat in your living room, or could be paired with your bedroom decor for your dressing table. The elegance of this ottoman is such that it will fit right into your decor, and yet, create a fabulous look!
ABOUT the ART
Modern Art came into being owing to the technological advancements during the industrial age. Rationalist practices of the past were rejected. The idea was to experiment and come up with innovative designs. Different textures, surfaces, and other elements were used by artists to create powerful paintings and designs.
The Art Deco Mini Ottoman justifies the name given to it. The style of this ottoman is for a modern space that understands the importance of adding different textures and elements into a space to make it pop. A modern accent should be able to fit into different kinds of decor styles easily!
SPECIFICATIONS and FEATURES
- Material: Solid Wood for the Inner Base, Velvet Upholstery
- Technique: Stuffed Upholstery, Hand Sewn
- Dimension: Dia- 45cm, H- 26cm
- Simple design and elegant look
- High quality and durable
- Lush Color
GIFT BOX CONTAINS
The package that The Artment sends consists of the Art Deco Mini Ottoman - Royal Blue with a triple layering of bubble-wrap and safely packed in a box.
- The Art Deco Mini Ottoman - Royal Blue will look fantastic with all kinds of home decor, especially Art Deco and Bohemian
- Pair it with an emerald green dresser with gold accents to amplify the look
- The ottoman will look wonderful when placed on the balcony for a relaxing evening
- To enhance the beauty of this ottoman, it can be paired with a white-on-white decor and blue hues mixed with brown tones
- If you want to try something different, a mix and match of a couple of ottomans could be used as a pretend side table