The New Way to Take Notes!
Art Deco Gold metallic note-taker is a little something to add the touch of aesthetic feel to your desk. Comes with a pen holder, the Rustic gold touch adds a beautiful and elegant look to this delicate and stylish accessory to take notes.
Sturdy and non-bendable, the dainty and unique piece of stationery is a new take to highlight utility. It is ideal for school, office, and home. A great option for gifting and décor purposes.
ABOUT the ART
Art Deco style can bring all the glamour of the Roaring ’20s to a 21st-century space. Art Deco, short for Arts Décoratifs, is characterized by rich colors, bold geometry, and intricate work. Having reached the height of its popularity in the 1920s, ’30s, and ’40s, the style still brings in glamour, luxury, and order with symmetrical designs in exuberant shapes.
Luxurious and splendid in their appearance, Art Deco designs marked the period of newly found optimism after the war and the great depression. Although it drew its inspiration from the past art movements, one of the main features of the Art Deco style was its orientation towards the future and celebration of modern ideas of progress.
SPECIFICATIONS and FEATURESFEATURES
- Exquisite and elegant workmanship
- The note-taker is solid, with a metallic finish and overall rustic look.
- A perfect combination of modern form, rustic finish, and modish style to balance it all.
- Dimensions: L- 15.4cm, W- 20cm
Antique Brass-Tone Gold Finish
GIFT BOX CONTAINS
The package that The Artment sends with the Art Deco Gold Metallic Note-Taker consists of the note-taker(s) packed safely in a laminated box.
- Impress your clients by placing the note-taker in your office.
- This notetaker goes well with either dark, dense colors like emerald and mud or can be decorated as a statement piece with white or muted interiors.
- It can also be added to the study room as it helps in decluttering the mind and increasing focus.
- This stationery holder can be paired with modern furniture and decor accents