No Products in the Cart
We are looking for a talented Lifestyle Product Stylist for the contemporary decor e-commerce brand, Artment.
Role overview: As the Stylist, you will be responsible for conceptualising and styling Experience Centres, photoshoots, video shoots. You will be expected to create a aesthetic space that echoes with potential homeowners. If you are a stylist with passion for setting up spaces, this role is for you.
* Styling sets for photo and video shoots.
* Styling product photo shoots
* Delivering high quality pictures/renders with creative and captivating sets for each product
* Procuring online/ offline for props to style different products and sets.
* Managing and coordinating between different teams including photographers, writers and editors, to get the best out of photo shoots
* Inventory management of styling products and props.
* Culling the pictures for editing.
Requirements to succeed
* Avid interest in home decor and design.
* Prior experience in interiors and managing photoshoots of at least 1 years.
* Bachelor’s degree in Design, preference will be given to graduates from NIFT/NID or any other deisgn institution.
* Customer-oriented and follows current design trends.
* Top-notch sense of aesthetics, design and layouts.
* Provide innovative solutions within a given budget.
* Creative and well organised, with an eye for detail.
* Collaborative and should be able to work in a startup environment.
* Problem solving attitude.
* Good communication skills.|||Gurgaon|||||||||pwkMi0.8tcf8e9_g|||OTHER|||INR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false