Influencer Marketing Intern APPLY NOW
Artment is an online contemporary home decor brand, collecting and curating exquisite pieces of home decor with a USP of having an artistic approach.
Art is subjective and immensely opinionated. We are here to help you choose the kind of decor that represents your style, and your art.
We are India's fasted growing home and living d2c brand and are looking forward to an intern joining our artistic team.
The intern will be working closely with other teams to manage relationships with influencer partners on multiple campaigns, do market research around the influencer landscape, and help create engaging content for our website and social channels for B2C marketing. The ideal candidate would be someone who is not afraid to put on different hats and is willing to go the extra mile to get a job done.
Your duties as an intern include:
• Identifying social media creators and influencers
• Project management/coordination of all aspects of influencer campaigns
• Oversee communication with creators and influencers with a focus on building relationships, acting as the liaison between the influencer and the team
• Keeping up-to-date with the latest social media trends are
• Helping compile and analyze data on successes of influencer campaigns
• Competitive research and analytics on social media marketing campaigns
• Jumping in on projects as they come!
Reach out to us if you are:
• A social media maven who knows how to manage different social networking sites
• Someone who spends hours on LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and Twitter, keeping tabs on who the rising stars are
• In-the-know when it comes to identifying which cool brands are on social media and what they are doing
• A team person who has awesome communication skills
• Always finding yourself juggling multiple tasks at once (and doing an awesome job at it!)
• Able to work full time this coming Spring/Summer
This internship is a great way to build experience in the influencer marketing industry. If you are interested, please submit your application and include the following:
• Cover letter
• Links to your social channels
Email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org