No Products in the Cart
The content writer will develop and create content for print, digital media, or product descriptions. Well-researched and accurate content will be produced on tight deadlines. Writer will communicate with leadership, clients, and potential interview sources.
Must follow company editorial style guide. Excellent writing, spelling, and understanding of grammar are essential to the role.
Duties Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
· Researching and organizing facts and sources
· Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
· Coordinate with heads, Strategic Communication to create content and style guidelines.
· Gain understanding of in-house content creation tools and quality standards.
· Perform ad hoc research to develop and produce new web based and print content.
· Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
· Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
· Develop compelling content for various languages, markets, platforms and learners.
· Maintain clips process and determine efficiency and effectiveness methods.
· Utilize graphics editing and media creation programs to develop prototypes and storyboards.
· Change to new content requirements, digital tools and collaborators
Requirements and Qualifications
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent grasp of English language
· High school degree or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, journalism, English, or related field Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Creative and innovative thinker and planners
· Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
· Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
· Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals
· Able to multitask, prioritise, and manage time efficiently
· Self-motivated and self-directed
· Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
· Strict adherence to company policies and style
· Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver