- These plates, decorated in blue and white, are inspired from the style that was named ‘Kraak Porcelain’, a name which has long since been associated with a particular type of Chinese export porcelain, not only by the Dutch but also by other countries.
Our vintage blue and white plate is the new addition to the rack. Expertly decorated with elegant floral blooms and curling leafy scrolls unfolding over the surface, this elegant plate represents your taste for classic style.
- Made with fine Porcelain and hand-painted by experienced artisans, this dinnerware has a glazed overall finish. The tableware looks best when several pieces are grouped together.
- Superior quality white dinner plate or dinner set offered at the best price. These melamine plates have the most sophisticated design and look and feel.
Styling Tips :
- This beautiful vintage plate can be displayed in your crockery cabinet.
- It can be used for garden evening parties and outdoor picnics.
- It is also an amazing house warming gift option.
- A collection of these plates would also be suitable for vintage-themed restaurants.
- The Pantone shades that go best with these cases are Impatiens Yellow Iris (11-0622), White, Green (354 C), Blue (2394 U), Gold and earthy muted tones.
- Style: Kraak
- Material - Porcelain
- Technique: Hand painted and Glossy Glazing
- Diameter - Option to choose between 9 Inches and 12 Inches
- Color: Blue and White
- Weight: 500-750 Grams
- Decal Printed
- Kraak Porcelain
- Hand painted effect