Royal Design for a Royal Hidden In You
The Ritz Zoi teacup set is the epitome of sophistication with it's white and gold combination along with it's classic form. Each cup has a gold handle, giving it a Midas touch of opulence and extravaganza.
Artistic and aesthetic, this teacup set has a delicate touch to it. Our series uses a contemporary form of this art to create beautiful and elegant ware which accents the Indian heritage and culture. White and gold makes the teacups a beautiful piece of art!
ABOUT the ART
Art Deco style can bring all the glamour of the Roaring ’20s to a 21st-century space. Art Deco, short for Arts Décoratifs, is characterized by rich colors, bold geometry, and intricate work. Having reached the height of its popularity in the 1920s, ’30s, and ’40s, the style still brings in glamour, luxury, and order with symmetrical designs in exuberant shapes.
Luxurious and splendid in their appearance, Art Deco designs marked the period of newly found optimism and Although it drew its inspiration from the past art movements, one of the main features of Art Deco style was its orientation towards the future and celebration of modern ideas of progress.
SPECIFICATIONS and FEATURES
- Exquisite and elegant workmanship
- Ornamented Gold surface and handle
- Perfect combination of modern form, Regal vibe and sophisticated motifs to balance it all.
- Dimensions: 7.5 cm Height, 7.2 cm Dia.
Made of porcelain with Gold glaze on the handle
Glossy gold, lustrous finish
GIFT BOX CONTAINS
The Gift Box that The Artment sends consists of the The Ritz Zoi teacup set(s), packed safely in a laminated box.
- Impress your guests by placing the The Ritz Zoi teacup set your dining table.
- This The Ritz Zoi teacup set will work beautifully with off white placemats and coasters to create a vibe of pure luxury
- Goes incredibly well with natural finish wooden serve ware and tableware.
- Use it with our splendour plates to impress your guests
- The Pantone shades that suit the best with this tea cup set are Classic French Grey (SW 0077), Tricorn Black (SW 6258), Crushed Ice (SW 7647), and Earl Grey (SW 7660).