Gold that Enhances Your Everyday Cup of Tea or Coffee
The Ritz Krista teacup set is the epitome of sophistication with its ivory and gold combination along with its classic form. Each cup has a gold handle, giving it a Midas touch of opulence and extravaganza. It comes with a gorgeous gold design on its body, leaving you mesmerized.
Artistic and aesthetic, this teacup set has a delicate touch to it. Our series uses a contemporary form of this art to create beautiful and elegant ware that accents the Indian heritage and culture.
ABOUT the ART
Art Deco style can bring all the glamour of the Roaring ’20s to a 21st-century space. Art Deco, short for Arts Décoratifs, is characterized by rich colors, bold geometry, and intricate work. Having reached the height of its popularity in the 1920s, ’30s, and ’40s, the style still brings in glamour, luxury, and order with symmetrical designs in exuberant shapes.
Luxurious and splendid in their appearance, Art Deco designs marked the period of newly found optimism and Although it drew its inspiration from the past art movements, one of the main features of the Art Deco style was its orientation towards the future and celebration of modern ideas of progress.
SPECIFICATIONS and FEATURESSPECIFICATIONS
- Dimensions: H- 7.5 cm, Dia- 7.2 cm
- Made of Bone China with Gold glaze on the handle
- Glossy gold, lustrous finish
- Exquisite and elegant workmanship
- Ornamented Gold surface and handle
- Perfect combination of modern form, regal vibe, and sophisticated motifs to balance it all.
GIFT BOX CONTAINS
The Gift Box that The Artment sends consists of The Ritz Krista teacup set(s), packed safely in a laminated box.
- Impress your guests by placing The Ritz Krista teacup set your dining table.
- This Krista teacup will work beautifully with off white ivory placemats and coasters to create a vibe of pure luxury
- Use it with our splendor plates to impress your guests
- The Pantone shades that suit the best with this teacup set are Classic French Grey (SW 0077), Tricorn Black (SW 6258), Crushed Ice (SW 7647), and Earl Grey (SW 7660).