Spring Floral Platters
Please Note: Order delivery may be delayed due to the government guidelines regarding Coronavirus. We will be following all guidelines and take measures to ensure your safety.
Romanticism and Victorian Era can be highly compared and synced when it comes to art and design. The elements that these two periods have in common are femininity, luxuriousness, emphasis on nature, expanded imagination, and attention to small details. When we focus our attention towards the design that is inspired by these eras than we see floral patterns, combination of pastel colours with slight touch of dark tones, and use of subtle metallic elements, 3D floral textures, and use of different materials like glass, ceramics, and fine porcelain.
Our Spring Floral Platters are inspired by the classic merge of Romanticism and Victorian Era with a twist of Pop in it. The design has flashy colours like poppy green and powder blue with intricate floral details with a hint of Victorian and Romanticism aesthetics. Made with fine Porcelain and Decal printing technique the platters have hand painted patterns and matt glaze overall finish .
- Amazing platter can be displayed in your crockery cabinet.
- Can be used for garden evening parties and outdoor picnics.
- Can be an amazing house warming gift option.
- Multifunctional use, can be used to serve both starters and desserts
- High quality finish and fine workmanship
- Simple and stylish
- Made of high class glass for durability
- Smooth surface provides a good hold
- Suitable for living room, kitchen, etc
- Statement decor piece, subtle yet impactful.
- Material type: Porcelain
- Style: Subtle pop
- Pattern: hand painted florals
- Function : serveware
- Colours: Multicolor
Gift Box Contains :
The Gift Box that the Artment sends with the products consists of the selected platter, wrapped in triple safety bubble wrap.