Feel Good Mug for a Happy Day
The Peachy Bubbles Mug is durable and ultra-fancy. It’s perfect for your home, weddings, corporate events, restaurants, and every outing where you want to impress. Subtle Pop provides a sense of free spirit that can be felt while using these mugs. It’s the quintessential tall mug for your favorite beverages.
The use of fresh colors to print the cute irregular dots on these mugs enables you to enjoy summers sitting in the comfort of your home. Sip juice, tea, or your favorite hot or cold beverage in these mugs and have a good time with friends and family. With a gold handle and rim, the mug is elegant as well!
ABOUT the ART
Surrealism gives you a passage to think and imagine various things from a creative perspective. This creative freedom makes Surrealism a fluid art form. Typically, this art is to express the creativity of the unconscious mind.
In terms of design, Surrealist art shows a lot of freedom. This freedom to use colors in designs has given us the beauty of this vase. It is truly a piece of work with its elegant shape and size. Apart from that, Surrealism also means making what feels right!
SPECIFICATIONS and FEATURES
- Material: Bone China
- Technique: Decal Printing on Glossy Mug
- Dimensions: Dia- 9.1cm, H- 15.3cm
- Sold as Single Piece, Set of 2, and Set of 4
- Clean design and elegant look
- High quality and durable
- Suitable for serving different beverages
- Subtle yet bright colors
GIFT BOX CONTAINS
The package that The Artment sends consists of the Peachy Bubbles Mug with a triple layering of bubble wrap and safely packed in a box.
- The mugs can be paired with a wooden tray like the Minimalist Curve Wooden Serving Tray for a classy serve
- Use the mug set to decorate your dining or cabinet space
- The print of the mugs will work beautifully against the bright backdrop of your kitchen wall
- The Peachy Bubbles Mug can be used during special occasions, at corporate events, or a fun get-together
- The mugs can be paired with other porcelain or bone china dinnerware items