Dive into Sophistication with Art Deco Glasses!
The Nora glass set takes inspiration from the Art Deco era and creates a gorgeous design. With the gold print on the glass, there is not one person who wouldn't be impressed with it. They're perfect for a celebration or a drink with friends celebrating success. The eye-catching elements from the Art Deco era have been used thoughtfully to create the Nora glass set.
Want to impress your guests? We got you! The glass set, although each with its unique design, fit together perfectly to form a set that will enhance the look of your cabinet. When placed on the dinner table with supper, it will elevate the dining experience! With a bunch of these glasses, you can also create the perfect luxurious ambiance for your restaurant!
ABOUT the ART
Surrealism gives you a passage to think and imagine various things from a creative perspective. This creative freedom makes Surrealism a fluid art form. Typically, this art is to express the creativity of the unconscious mind.
In terms of design, Surrealist art shows a lot of freedom. This freedom to use colors in designs has given us the beauty of these glasses They are truly a piece of art. With a surrealism-inspired item from the Artment, you can let your imagination flow!
SPECIFICATIONS and FEATURES
- Exquisite and elegant workmanship
- Ornamented gold surface
- Perfect combination of modern form, whimsical vibe, and sophisticated appearance to balance it all
- 4 beautiful, assorted pieces in a set
- Dimensions: H- 9.3 cm, Dia- 8.5 cm
Made of Glass with Golden decal print on surface
Glossy gold, Art Deco-inspired motifs
GIFT BOX CONTAINS
- Pair these gold glasses with the Artment's curve wooden tray for an enhanced look
- When used during a celebration they'll be the center of attention
- The glasses can be used to serve cocktails and mocktails for a large group of people during a party
- Against a deep backdrop of emerald green or blood red, the beauty of these glasses will shine through
- The gold detailing on the glass will go well with porcelain dinnerware like the Majestic Earth collection