Practical and Stylized Crockery for Your Sophisticated Kitchen!
ABOUT the ART
Minimalism emerged in New York in the 1960s, characterized by extreme simplicity of form and a literal, objective approach. The concept relies on the belief that instead of owning a lot, the focus should be shifted to owning necessary items and living a clutter-free life. Today, the idea of minimalism fits well into our lives, owing to the acceptance of sustainability, functionality, ergonomics.
The strategic use of glass for this minimal casserole ensures that the look and feel of the product is maintained. Featuring the concept of minimalism, the Minimalist Clear Glass Casserole is a must-have!
SPECIFICATIONS and FEATURESSPECIFICATIONS
- Material: Glass
- Size: H- 7cm , Dia - 17 cm
- Technique: machine-blown glass
- Capacity: 1L
- Made of borosilicate glass and is guaranteed to withstand temperatures of up to 300-degree centigrade
- Can be safely used in the microwave, oven, fridge, freezer, and dishwasher
- Unlike plastic and melamine will not leech chemicals into your food even over repeated usage
- The nonporous glass will not absorb stains or odors
Gift Box Contains
The Gift Box that the Artment sends with the products consists of the Minimalist clear glass casserole(s) wrapped in triple safety Bubble-wrap.
- You can charm your guests and give them a higher level of dining experience with the Minimalist clear glass casserole
- Beautify your kitchen by displaying the product with colored walls
- Can be used for fine dining events small or large in context.
- Can be used in fine-dine restaurants.
- The Minimalist clear glass casserole can also be used to serve starters and desserts.
- Best for outdoor garden parties and events.
- The best Pantone shades that match with the plates are - Black, White, 2347 C (Red), 7499 C (Cream), and other pastel shades.