Golden Bloom Bookend
Luxurious Bookends to Show your Amazing Taste in Books and Home Decor!
The unconventional 3D flower on the bookend is sure to get some attention. The gold and black combination is a superb one, elevating your book collection and helping you create a different type of home decor.
The beautiful flower emerging out of the bookend is going to create an aesthetic that you won’t be able to take your eyes off of. There’s a possibility that you might encourage your family to even read more!
ABOUT the ART
Art Deco style can bring all the glamour of the Roaring ’20s to a 21st-century space. Art Deco, short for Arts Décoratifs, is characterized by rich colors, bold geometry, and intricate work. Having reached the height of its popularity in the 1920s, ’30s, and ’40s, the style still brings in glamour, luxury, and order with symmetrical designs in exuberant shapes.
Luxurious and splendid in their appearance, Art Deco designs marked the period of newly found optimism and Although it drew its inspiration from the past art movements, one of the main features of the Art Deco style was its orientation towards the future and celebration of modern ideas of progress.
SPECIFICATIONS and FEATURES
- Dimensions: H- 15cm, Base L- 10cm, Base W- 10cm
- Material: Iron, MDF
- Technique: Electroplating, Deco-Painting
- Sold Individually
- Clean design and elegant look
- High quality and durable
- Wipe Clean, Handle with Care
- Luxurious finish
GIFT BOX CONTAINS
The Gift Box that The Artment sends consists of the Golden Bloom Bookend with a triple layering of bubble-wrap and safely packed in a box.
- The Golden Bloom Bookend is a gorgeous organizer for your books and a home decor item
- Can be displayed in the living room to show off to guests or kept in the bedroom
- Perfect for various kinds of home decor with its smooth black finish
- Can be placed against a bright or light-colored background to enhance its effects
- Pair the Golden Bloom Bookend with gold accents to get a luxurious look
- Use in kids’ bedroom to encourage them to read more