Flowers of the Night Accent Table
Floral Accents that Bring the Victorian Vibe into Your Home!
Ever wanted a 3-legged table that could be the attractive element in your living room? Or one that would take you to the Victorian times sitting in your bedroom? Well, The Artment has something that can do both these things for you!
A sophisticated combination of black and hand-painted flowers, the accent table is a quintessential décor element. You can place your simple baskets or vases on it, or pair it with a minimalistic tea set.
ABOUT the ART
As the name suggests, Victorian art came into being in during the reign of Queen Victoria. It was influenced by realism and depicted the true nature of objects and people. Artists in this period tried to add a sense of moral and spiritual undertone to their lifelike scenes. The use of bright colors was prominent and various landscape shots were added to artworks.
In terms of design, Victorian-style shows off various dark tones such as deep blues, greens, and reds. Furthermore, it is known to create a sense of heaviness and richness to the space. Textiles like marble, velvet, and rich upholstery is put to use.
SPECIFICATIONS and FEATURES
- Dimensions: Top Dia- 40cm, Stand H- 49cm, Total H- 48.5cm
- Material: Iron
- Technique: Electroplating on Iron
- Table Base: Print and Hand-painted flowers
- Clean design and elegant look
- High quality and durable
- Suitable for decoration or nightstand
- The details on the table give it a rich look
GIFT BOX CONTAINS
The Gift Box that The Artment sends consists of the Flowers of the Night Accent Table with a triple layering of bubble-wrap and safely packed in a box.
- Add a lightweight chic table lamp to highlight the flowers on the surface of the table
- For a modern look, the table can be placed against a light-colored backdrop
- For a warm and romantic look, the accent table can be placed next to a modern floor lamp with a warm undertone
- A grey or muted backdrop will work beautifully with the black of the iron table and the hues of pink on the surface