The Perfect Combination of Subtle and Bold with an Ottoman for You!
The Art Deco Mini Ottoman - Red is a luxurious looking stand for you to enjoy. The ottoman is enough to leave a lasting impression on anyone, but most of all, it will give you a sense of satisfaction with its luxurious and bright red color.
Perfect to be used as an extra seat in your living room, or could be paired with your bedroom decor for your dressing table. The elegance of this ottoman is such that it will fit right into your decor, and yet, create a fabulous look!
ABOUT the ART
Art Deco style can bring all the glamour of the Roaring ’20s to a 21st-century space. Art Deco, short for Arts Décoratifs, is characterized by rich colors, bold geometry, and intricate work. Having reached the height of its popularity in the 1920s, ’30s, and ’40s, the style still brings in glamour, luxury, and order with symmetrical designs in exuberant shapes.
Luxurious and splendid in their appearance, Art Deco designs marked the period of newly found optimism and Although it drew its inspiration from the past art movements, one of the main features of Art Deco style was its orientation towards the future and celebration of modern ideas of progress.
SPECIFICATIONS and FEATURES
- Material: Solid Wood for the Inner Base, Jute – Cotton Blend Upholstery
- Technique: Stuffed Upholstery, Hand Sewn
- Dimension: Dia- 47cm, H- 30cm
- Simple design and elegant look
- High quality and durable
- Lush Color
GIFT BOX CONTAINS
The package that The Artment sends consists of the Art Deco Mini Ottoman – Red with a triple layering of bubble-wrap and safely packed in a box.
- The Art Deco Mini Ottoman - Red will look fantastic with all kinds of home decor, especially Art Deco and Bohemian
- Pair it with an emerald green dresser with gold accents to amplify the look
- The ottoman will look wonderful when placed in the balcony for a relaxing evening
- To enhance the beauty of this ottoman, it can be paired with a white-on-white decor and blue hues mixed with brown tones
- If you want to try something different, a mix and match of a couple of ottomans could be used as a pretend side table