Bring a Sense of the Ocean's Serenity in Your Home
Our Aqua Mosaic mirror is one of a kind. It is locally made and handcrafted using glass mosaic tiles in different shades of blue, white, and gray. The blues range from cobalt (navy blue) to bright sky blue. There are pops of bright white and gray glass.
Featuring a beautiful selection of glass mosaic tiles, including special-effect iridescent and foil-backed tiles which give this mirror a gorgeous sparkle. Created in shades of dark blue, light blue, turquoise and aqua, some of the iridescent tiles take on a beautiful purple or teal glow depending on the light.
ABOUT the ART
Mosaics were traditionally used as decoration for floors and walls and became very popular across the Ancient Roman empire. Mosaic was considered an exquisite art form and is still used as a decorative style in architecture, decor, and visual arts. However, In modern times mosaic has come to be defined as any pattern or image made from many multiple pieces and can be found in a range of forms from traditional murals and pavements, to contemporary artworks, hobby craft items, and industrial and construction firms.
SPECIFICATIONS and FEATURES
- Size: 25.5 cm Dia
- Material: Glass, engineered wood
- Hanger - Keyhole
- Unique design and exquisite craftsmanship
- Iridescent and foil-backed tiles give this mirror a gorgeous sparkle
- The blues range from cobalt (navy blue) to bright sky blue
GIFT BOX CONTAINS
The package that The Artment sends consists of the Aqua Mosaic mirror (s), packed safely in a laminated box.
- This mirror can be hung on a subtle wall with muted colors to bring out the real beauty of it.
- The shades of blue can look gorgeous with turquoise furniture and indoor plants - if used in a lounge or living room
- You can also hang it above your bed and hang it with a bunch of other wall decors to make it look even more beautiful.
- Can brighten up your bathroom by just pairing it up with a blue bathroom set or towels.