Terms and Conditions - The Artment Brand Ambassador Programme
This Agreement is made and entered into on <Date> between <Influencer> from <location of influencer>, India and The Artment from Gurugram, Haryana (India).
WHEREAS PARTY NO. 1, <influencer> is a social media influencer based in <location of influencer> Hereon referred to as ‘Party-1’.
WHEREAS PARTY NO. 2, The Artment is a home decor brand based out of Gurugram, Haryana; Hereon referred to as ‘Party-2’.
OBJECTIVES OF MOU
To promote interactions between Party-1 & Party-2 for social media promotional services.
NOW THE AGREEMENT WITNESS AS UNDER
- Roles and Responsibilities of Party-1:
- Party-1 will provide the following services to Party-2:
(i) Monthly 4 static posts/ videos for the product sent
(ii) Monthly 4 creative stories on instagram
(iii) Weekly update on receiving the product
- Roles and Responsibilities of Party-2:
- Party-2 will send a total of 4 products to Party-1 one after the other upon upload of a creative on party 1’s instagram profile during the validity of this MoU,
- Party-2 will transfer a fee - the amount generated by referrals and Codes generated on Party 1’s Dashboard within 15 days following the end of the programme.
- Payment transfer Details
- The amount will be transferred to Party-1’s preferred payment option which shall be made clear during/after the course of this programme.
Each party agrees that it shall not, at any time during or after executing the activities of the MOU disclose any information in relation to these activities or the affairs of business or method of carrying on the business of the other without consent of both the parties.
- Period of Validity:
This MOU is valid for four weeks following the date of entering this MOU. It may be extended or renewed upon mutual agreement.
It is understood by the Parties herein that this MOU is based on the professional competence and expertise of each party and hence neither Party shall transfer or assign this agreement, or rights or obligations arising hereunder, either wholly or in part, to any third party.
By signing below, the parties have caused this Memorandum of Understanding to be executed, effective as of the day and year first above written.