Minimalism is a way to live simpler, fuller, and better.
ABOUT the ART
Minimalism emerged in New York in the 1960s, characterized by extreme simplicity of form and a literal, objective approach. The concept relies on the belief that instead of owning a lot, the focus should be shifted to owning necessary items and living a clutter-free life. Today, the idea of minimalism fits well into our lives, owing to the acceptance of sustainability, functionality, ergonomics.
SPECIFICATIONS and FEATURESSPECIFICATIONS
- Small: 1 flask (16*14*12cm)
- Medium: 2 flasks (21*14*12cm)
- Large: 3 flasks (28*14*12cm)
- Material: Glass and Wood
- Exquisite and elegant workmanship
- Minimalist style
- Screw enabled, adjustable height
- DIY assembly
- Beautiful decor piece-minimum elements
- Works best for water plants
- Looks beautiful in front of the windows
- Good lighting is important for its styling as the glass flask gives a surreal effect in good sunlight
- Can be styled with small planters on your study desk
- Can be kept on your side tables along with books and other small accent pieces.
- Goes very well with modern decor and furniture pieces.
- Flowers and colored stones in the flask can be a stunning addition for its styling.