There is something about the combination of Blue and White, it makes you feel alive and thriving.
Product Description :
- Kraak is a very beautiful and ancient type of art form from the mystic land of China. Kraak porcelain is believed to be named after the Portuguese ships (Carracks), in which it was transported.
These plates, dishes, and bowls, decorated in the blue and white ground, were named ‘Kraak Porcelain’, a name which has long since been associated with a particular type of Chinese export porcelain, not only by the Dutch but also by other countries.
Our vintage blue and white plate is the new addition to the rack. Expertly decorated with elegant floral blooms and curling leafy scrolls unfolding over the surface, this elegant plate represents your taste for classic style.
- Finely finished in well-graded shades of cobalt and featuring a floral medallion in the center, the plate represents a visual shorthand for luxurious yet classic serveware. Made with fine Porcelain and hand painted by experienced artisans, this serveware also has glossy glaze overall finish
Styling Tips :
- Amazing and beautiful vintage plate can be displayed in your crockery cabinet.
- Can be used for garden evening parties and outdoor picnics.
- Can be an amazing house warming gift option.
- The pantone shades that go best with these cases are Impatiens Yellow Iris (11-0622), White, Green (354 C), Blue (2394 U), Gold and earthy muted tones.
- Material: Porcelain
Size: 10.5 in
- Technique: Hand painted and Glossy Glazing
- Weight: 500-750 Grams
- Kraak Porcelain
- Hand painted effect
Gift Box Contains :
The Gift Box that the Artment sends with the products consists of the plate, wrapped in triple safety bubble wrap.