A Snug Mug to Make Your Days Better
The English Scarlet Floral Mug an ultra-fancy way to enjoy your beverages. It’s perfect for your home, weddings, corporate events, restaurants, and every outing where you want to impress. The color combination on this mug gives it a rich and soft look, suitable for every occasion; or a cozy night indoors.
The use of fresh colors to print the gorgeous floral pattern, enables you to enjoy summers sitting in the comfort of your home. It could be your escape from the daily.
ABOUT the ART
As the name suggests, Victorian art came into being in during the reign of Queen Victoria. It was influenced by realism and depicted the true nature of objects and people. Artists in this period tried to add a sense of moral and spiritual undertone to their lifelike scenes. The use of bright colors was prominent and various landscape shots were added to artworks.
In terms of design, Victorian-style shows off various floral prints and patterns. It also tends to have a bold sense of architecture, that exhibits luxury and sophistication. When you sit to relax with your English Scarlet Floral Mug, that’s exactly what you’ll observe. A feeling of being Royal!
SPECIFICATIONS and FEATURES
- Material: Porcelain
- Technique: Decal Printing
- Dimensions: H- 10.8cm, Dia- 8.5cm
- Pastel colors
- Clean design and elegant look
- High quality and durable
- Suitable for serving different drinks
- Designed to fit perfectly in your hand
- Victorian-inspired color palette
GIFT BOX CONTAINS
The Gift Box that The Artment sends consists of the English Scarlet Floral Mug with a triple layering of bubble-wrap and safely packed in a box.
- Serve tea or coffee to your guests and impress them with your statement style
- The white and pastel colors of the mug make it perfect to be paired with a minimalistic wooden tray
- Use silver or golden metal spoons when serving to boost the elegance factor
- The beauty of the mug will intensify when placed against a dark or dense backdrop; use colors like dark gray, navy blue, or deep red.
- Use the mugs alongside your finest porcelain dinner set and become royals