Minimalism is about subtracting the obvious and adding the meaningful. Add minimal luxury elements to your dining favorites.
Product Description :
- Minimalism emerged in New York in the 1960s, characterized by extreme simplicity of form and a literal, objective approach. The artists were highly influenced by the vision that less is more. Minimalism is a simple belief that instead of owning everything, just focus on core and minimal elements. This movement is important in today's world as we all are re imagining and implementing the ideas where we own less and reuse more.
- Our Luxury Minimalist Plates are inspired by this very thought of owning the core elements to beautify and simplify the kitchen at the same time. These neat and sophisticated plates are a must have for being so simple yet elegantly designed.
- Made by Matt Glazing technique, these plates redefine luxury. Made of fine Porcelain the plates have three color variations - Black, White, and Dark Teal and three size variations.
Styling Tips :
- You can charm your guests and give them a higher level of dining experience with the Luxury Minimalist Plates.
- Beautify your kitchen by displaying the collection.
- Can be used for fine dine events small or large in context.
- Can be used in fine dine restaurants.
- These plates can also be used to serve starters and desserts.
- Best for outdoor garden parties and events.
- Best pantone shades that match with the plates are - Black, White, 2347 C (Red), 7499 C (Cream) and other pastel shades.
- Material: Porcelain
- Size: Small - 8 in , Regular - 10 in
- Technique: Matt Glazing
- Weight: Each plate weighs 250-500 grams
- Made of fine porcelain.
- Classic, elegant, and luxurious.
- Perfect, matt- glaze finish.
Gift Box Contains :
The Gift Box that the Artment sends with the products consists of the selected luxury minimalist plate(s) wrapped in triple safety Bubble-wrap.
From dispatch to delivery of the shipment usually takes 2-7 day working days. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, it may take a longer time than what it takes usually.
Once you place the order, you will be notified with the placement of order. Day, date and time of dispatching the order and the delivery of the order. So, we suggest you check your email or your inbox from time to time.
We, under any circumstances, don’t entertain or accept any cancellation once we dispatch the order from our side from our fulfilment centre.
The time of placing the order to its shipment is 2-3 business days from the time of placing the order. We always make sure that we deliver all the products in good condition and as fast as possible.
For further enquiry or queries, drop an Email to us at email@example.com